Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Give Me More



Here's a picture I took myself. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what I took on my comp. Like I said before, Pat likes to cut it close on the time when we're going back for the day. He doesn't like to head back until he's sure it's going to get dark. And boy, when it starts , it gets there fast.
It must have been around some small islands between Martin and Sphunge Islands. There's an eagles nest on one of them.You can't see it in this picture, but there's a little black speck in the upper right side. I think it's an eagle coming back to it's nest. I didn't notice it until I printed up some pictures for some calenders. I only had a 3 meg camera with me, so a real enlargement was to blurry to make out. But from the shape of it, I'm convinced. This year I bought a better camera.
When I look at it, I have to wonder if the end of a good day fishing, or if it was the day Pat threw our fish away. Either way, it's a beautiful way to end the day. There's lots of sunsets like this up there and I need more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home